Monday, June 15, 2009

The last week.

Early last week we went Geo caching (if ya don't know what it is look it up, it would take to long to explain)and one of the caches was next to dairy queen. i think the boys planed it that way but they wouldn't tell me. so after we found it we just had to get some ice cream.

then on Tuesday (i think) Jack found a bug. now for those of you who may not know jack is terrified of bugs so G-force found a new way to make his brother scream and run around in horror. if i could only find a way to channel his wims from "how can i torcher my brother" to "how can i torcher my brother quietly" if i could do that, life could be allot better.


So there i was, cleaning out the pit at moms house and did i hit the mother load they were every where. so i started to gather up the lizards and through them out of the hole. and don't cha know it my boys must have caught at least half of them.


i made the mistake of telling them if they got the lizard cold, then wouldn't run away
maybe i helped them maybe i didn't, but the lizards found there way in to a bucket of ice water and wouldn't cha know it the lizards stayed put.

Sorry one other thing, isn't it cool how after awhile of being married you start to act alike, or is it you start to look alike i can never remember. love you hunny.

4 comments:

  1. My hunch was correct, you have the most exotic and gorgeous wife ever. PROVEN by the last photo! I love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I ever have kids... IM PRAYING FOR GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... that was taken at Disneyland! Oh- and Gunnar... so funny!!! I can only picture in my mind Jack screaming trying to get away and Gunnar smiling deviously...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devon you might act alike but she is way prettier than you! Way! I love your blog and the funny things you show us. By the way thank you for sending me that awesome craigs list post about that guys awesome jeep, i havent laughed that hard forever! I didnt know lizards stay put if they are cold, thanks for that info!

    ReplyDelete