Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Grandmas house (AKA Mom)

So the little turd comes running up to me "dad can I keep it." This time I’m not going to try and out smart him, so all I say is go and show your momma. So Gunnar runs into the house and shows Fawn and aunt Dusty as I’m staring through the back window. I get to see it all, both of them scream there little heads off. And almost scaring Gunnar half to death. I think I heard dusty say get out I really have know idea because I was laughing so hard. He comes back out side and he goes off with his brothers and his cousins to see what fun they can have with the toad. And all I can do is sit there and watch, and think to myself man I love this place and I know my boys do.

2 comments:

  1. Thats so cute, my kids love there frogs too, gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. devon, im worried about you... why do you let your boys touch yucky, slimy, feathery things all the time? do you need to talk about it? haha.

    ReplyDelete