Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Watering the plants

"Dad I gotta pee" those dreaded words came out of the mouth of all three of my boys mouth at the same time, I thing they planned it. Well there we were headed back from Tucson, I should of known it was coming. It took us about an hour and a half to get down there and because of the route we took it took us around two hours to get back. And half way back to mesa it was potty time. I think the funniest part of the whole thing was “look dad I can pee the farthest.”

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this shot. You should blow it up and put it on their bedroom wall. This is a moment of victory in a boys life.............ps..like I would know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly boys! I bet Maddy could give them a run for their money! Heehee!!!

    ReplyDelete