Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Are you hungery for Cake.















Ya know every time I look at these pictures I can't help but wander, Why didn't I take better pictures? I know you can't really see how wonderful these cakes are and you can't taste them and find out how amazingly terrible they taste. well most of you know I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth so when I taste something and I like it, it usually ends up being really cheap, and then when something cost allot for some reason I tend to not like it. Whether or not I like something or not it sure has been fun to make it. And I thought you might like to see what I've been up to.




2 comments:

  1. YUM... I haven't had anything from your school lately (but please don't bring over a full cake caz I will eat it all)... but you could make something yummy sometime! My kitchen is your kitchen (hint, hint)! Those fruit tarts thingys were YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devon, you did such a beautiful job!!! My favorite is the one under the Halloween cake! ITS SO AWSOME!!!

    ReplyDelete