Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ya know what really pisses me off



Ya know what really piss me off. We'll last night I had pancakes, bacon and eggs. The boys thought it was great, we all sat there and chowed down on breakfast for dinner and then headed out to The Golden Spoon to get a little sompin sompin. And wouldn't ya know it as soon as I tasted one of the boys ice cream I didn't feel right so I went out side and puked a little bit. I went back inside and sat down only to get up and run out and puke my guts out right in front of a car. Think about it, your left hand is on the hood of the car your right hand is on your guts and a putrid stream of stuff is rocketing out of your mouth and there in the middle of your third and hopefully last heave the car started up and backed out and drives away. At this point, really what would you do.

3 comments:

  1. I pray that isnt really your barf! Funny story but yet so disgusting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta admit that it does kinda look like a galaxy! Take a look and don't think about what it really is!... Do you see it???

    ReplyDelete