Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Homework

Then and Now

When i was growing up i actually used the fraze "my dog ate my homework", i didn't quite finish my homework that day so i thought if i just eat the bottom of it and claim my dog did it then i might just get a couple more days to get it done. it didn't work.

Last night after finishing my homework (AKA drawing with CHOCOLATE) after i was through with what i needed to do Fawn and i used the rest of the chocolate to draw on a plate we drew pictures and wrote dirty little notes to each other it was great fun. Then this mornin Gunner came into my bedroom to talk to me and he already had a dirty face. Now really, would you think anything about a dirty face when you first get up in the mornin, well neither did i. As i started cleaning my mess up that i made last night i noticed that there was somthin wrong with my home work. I never thought i would ever say "my son ate my homework" but hey there's a first for everything right. That's right Gunner went to town on the plate and had just started picking at my homework. What do you think my chef is going to say when i tell her "my son ate my homework". I just hope she doesn't laugh her head of.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! Sorry hunny! Maybe next time we should put it out of reach!

    ReplyDelete