Saturday, January 31, 2009

The passing of a friend


Don't you just hate it when your showering and the water just won't go down the drain. Ok so this is freakin gross I know, but after 30 minutes and the water still hadn't drained all the way I figured I had better do something about it. So I went out to me tool bag, got my needle nose pliers and pulled out the most disgusting thing in the wold out of the drain. I think at one time it must of been a small monkey or something. I buried it in the back yard and the boys had a small yet lovely funeral for that thing. I hope I never see another one again.

4 comments:

  1. That's freakin nasty! Good thing that wasn't my hair or anything. I love you!!! Glad you started a blog, now I can keep up with you. (hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEWWWWWW!!! See why I don't like pets!!! ;) They get stuck in drains. I thought you were gonna post again last night... I'm glad you started a blog! I think it'll be fun to see what goes through your head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your gross and i just found that same animal in my drain, no funeral was had in its regards, but i am totally inhumane! Hey i am so glad you decided to do this blog you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok My hubby Devin is a plumber and he has to do that at our home every couple of months. Funny thing is he gets just as grossed out as you probubly were. HAHAHAHA.

    Oh by the way it is so fun SHARING NAMES>

    ReplyDelete